Hoath Parish Hall
Contact for the Caretaker or to book the Hall is 860577
The Hall is very much the centre of village activities and is extremely well supported. It was given to the village around 80 years ago after its original purpose as the school had been superseded by the building of the new school and it has been very much a part of every villager’s life.
The running of the Hall is organised by a committee formed of representatives from each of the groups who use the Hall regularly with three elected officers comprising a chairman, secretary and treasurer plus a caretaker, who can be contacted on 860577 for bookings. The cost of using is the Hall is £5 per hour for villagers and £10 for others.
The groups who use the Hall are currently as follows:-
- Chislet and District Playgroup Mon,Tues,Thurs & Friday mornings.
- Mother & Toddlers Wednesday morning.
- Gardeners Club the first Wednesday evening in the month.
- Women’s Institute, the third Thursday of each month.
- Yoga every Friday afternoon from 3 pm
- Joanna Harrison School of Dance Classes in ballet, tap, modern and street dance for ages 3 and up.
Regular happenings in Hoath Village Hall
Please note the hall is closed for the month of August
|9.45||Toddlers Group (term time only)|
|2.15||Gather and Blather
(2nd & 4th Mon)
(Term Time only)
|Women's Institute (3rd Thurs)
Bowls ( Thurs OR Fri every week)
(3rd & 4th Weds)
(Oct - May)